Verified Reviewer
My Halifax account was charged 118.80p. on the 2 June I demand a refund Regards, Geoffrey Williams, 49 Argyle Road, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 3NE
#2029220

Ok for 1st year or so. Reasonable charge.

March this year £141+was submitted to my bank, bank blocked them.So they hassled me with comments of my pc was at risk. So I signed up with another provider for 2 years. Sent email to TotalAV and they cancelled my subscription. Good?

No!. This June the amount of £118.81 was taken out of my a/c. Unfortunately not blocked by my bank. I have emailed them back & forth to get a refund.

They told me it was taken out with another email address similiar to mine.I found out what email address was used because I rang and the gent told me what the email was, which I don't have. Immediately I smelt a rat and asked them to investige internally because someone had created an email in my name, reopened my closed a/c and stole the money. I have been back and forth with emails and have not got anywhere, just fobbed off with T&C that say I have gone over my 30days so therefore could not get get a refund. I even threathened to go to the tabloid, might still do that.

So I queried them, why would I go and open an a/c with them - remember my account had been closed by TotalAV back in March 2021- and then select AV for £118.81 when I already had Antivrus and the account had been closed. Have proof of email for that.

ID