Ashley Furniture - Hope the 3rd time is the charm!

well, I purchased a gorgeous dining room set from Ashley Furniture, and I really love the set, but the first table was damaged pretty badly. they had a technician come out and he said the damage most likely occured during shipping and that was unfixable. I received a new table within three weeks, but that one was also damaged. in the same place as the first one. My new table will be delivered next week, and I hope this one will be a keeper. Even though I'm mad that the table is still not here, their costomer service people were really good to me. And left the table for me to use so I wasn't any further inconvienienced. how can you be mad at that?

The HomeStores and authorized dealers that sell Ashley Furniture are independently owned and operated. We request that you consider contacting the store directly for assistance, if you are unable to get assistance from the store, please feel free to contact the Ashley Furniture Consumer Affairs Department, so we can assist you by contacting the store on your behalf.

Our contact information is as follows:

Email: consumeraffairs@***.com

Fax: 1-60*-***-****

Phone: 1-80*-***-****, ext. 5013

Mail: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.

Attn: Consumer Affairs

One Ashley Way

Arcadia, WI 54612

You may also consider visiting our website, www.ashleyfurniture.com. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the homepage.

We are here to help!