American Airlines - American Airline luggage weight problems

Just flew American airlines three weeks ago and it almost cost me an extra $75 because my luggage was a POUND over weight. I opened my bag took out my shaving kit and a sweater and avoided the fine. But this is ridiculous!! Eventually we'll be allowed no luggage and no carry-ons and they will tell us we can't have bulky coats, briefcases etc... I think if they had their way we would be stripped down and would fly standing up so they could CRAM more of us into the plane!!! What happened to the friendly skies?

1st they over charge us then they *** us by having to do there work by checking in our selves wtf!! then couple pounds over pay 50$ more or get another bag and pay 20$ more.What a goddam scam . then ask for a superviser or a main office numberthey tell u to go on the inernet how about FuckYou amerian airlines do your job ***.I was on flight794 may 2,2010 never do bussiness with you sorry *** again!!!!!!!

We are not flying for awhile.It is too stressful and all the fees and no food, drink, frisk, shoes off, coat off, everything off, wanding, lines, sounds like a nightmare not a vacation. We should all not fly for 1 week, then they would learn to behave better..

I quit! :p

View more comments (2)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

Aspen Dental - Chowhan Iqbal gives dentist a bad name

From the moment I walked through the door I knew there was a problem. First I stood there 15 minutes while an employee discussed/with her back to me/with another patient her financial agreement. Should have walked out. Then I have my xrays and exam and the dentist tells me I need a 300.00 cleaning and extensive and very expensive cosmetic work not that she ever mentions the sum. To much of a doctor to talk money let the peasants do that while she just sneaks up behind you and steals it out of your pocket. I tell her I just had my teeth cleaned 6 months ago but she insisted and talked about how happy it would make HER to see my smile brightened. Yea I'll bet that $6000 would have made HER real happy. Didn't fall for their "used car" salesmanship b.s and skeedaddled out of there. And am glad I walked away. I am only posting because this woman who's video was linked here has asked that people quit posting that it could be harmful to this dentist to keep posting. Ok some of the words used are ugly but dental work is scary for some people the dentist office is not the place you want to spend your day and then to bump into this kind of dentist makes it worse. My recommendation is to find a dentist with an established practice and his name on the door. Talk to you neighbors if you're new in the area and find someone you can trust. Don't go to someone just because you have a COUPON!!

Please contact me regarding the situation you encountered at this office. I am obtaining information in the hope of writing a Human Interest story about one patients dental problems which arose from this office.

newsismybus@***.com

contact me through complaints.com. read my review here 3000 hits and counting

UR right without this forum we might become the next victims of this dentist

View more comments (2)