Verified Reviewer
424-240-**** text me please if I can help anyone or if there's any advice I'd love to hear from you.
#2069492

Our home of 20 years they stole. Our mortgage changed from OCWEN to PHH.

They claimed to have never recieved 2 money orders. We are now homeless and found out they DID recieve and cash both money orders. Had a credit score of over 800. Now I can not get approved for rent because of the WRONGFUL foreclosure.

Funny how I had just spent $1000s on updating the kitchen, new AC and water heater. They sold the house immediately to DEUTSCHE NATIONAL BANK. My husband had passed away unexpectedly and I did not know what to do. These people are LIERS, MONSTERS AND THIEVES!!!!!!!

Also oddly one year before we had put the house up for sale but then took it down a month later when my husband was diagnosed with cancer. We had bought all brand new cabinets that were not even installed yet and now sitting in a storage unit. The payments were $687 a month. I could have returned any item if needed to be if I did not have the money for the mortgage payment.

Why would I buy all the things to remodel the kitchen and not pay the mortgage?????

They cashed BOTH money orders just 6-7 days after I mailed them. The last money order was endorsed by "BNYMELLON CRED TO PAYEE ABS END GUAR."

ID