ART HOSSLER CAR DEALERSHIP - Very angry with dishonest people!

October 2007, my husband and I were at Art Hosslar in search of a vehicle. We came across a 2001 dodge durango which we test drove and took home for the night. We were quoted 4000.00 for our trade-in. We brought it back the next day and decided that we didn't want it because of the gas mileage and considering we have four kids. We decided to look at a van instead. Chuck showed us several vans and we decided on a dodge caravan. The asking price on the van was way over the book value and we assumed that we would get the same price for our trade-in for nothing was spoken differently. The sales manager did not go over the papers with my husband and we trusted them.( bad mistake). When we got the papers home we found that they only gave us 2000.00 for our trade-in and when we called and talked to them about it all they had to say was they didn't have any play with the van and that they couldn't do anything about it because the papers were already signed. My thoughts on this, DON'T BUY FROM THESE LYING, CHEATING *** OFF'S THEY'LL RIP YOU OFF!

I have bought many vehicles from many dealership and have found the folks at Art Hossler Auto Plaza to be among the most upfront and honest of the bunch. Who buys a car without reading the contract...really? C'mon that's plum rediculous.

***BEWARE**** ART HOSSLER IS A SCAM HAVEN! THEIR ALL CROOKS!

@Sarah

It is they're not their...lol.

Art Hossler gave my vehicle away to two people who were not authorized to pick it up! I still have no vehicle and they want their $5100 repair bill paid!

You're an *** for not looking at the paperwork before you signed it. Nuff said!

View more comments (4)