Your Choice Auto Transport Consumers Run!~

Your Choice Auto Transport is totally a bunch of incompetent men all trying to attempt to deceive you and lie to you by telling you that they are BBB endorsed when in reality they are clearly not! If they ever contact you RUN! Say no thank you and hang up as they are clearly *** bags. Just read Brian Langs review in Transport Reviews. Email the guy and you will see what they did to him on a Christmas Day even! With me, there wasn't even a dispatcher. Mr. Alexander's incompetence was evident when I asked him about the transit time and then he had me reword it as he asked me oh you mean time to deliver? Its a waste of my time to sit here and write everything I went through from start to finish so I won't but the little I did write...I am positive other shippers will read and if it can help or save a poor unsuspecting soul like myself whose never shipped a vehicle in their lives...then I have not wasted my time after all.
#193010

I have never dealt with such liars in my life .Customer service is nonexistent. I was lied to from day one.

On 7/9/10 I placed an order for my vehicle to be picked up just south of Dallas TX. And delivered to Northern NY. Robert Wade( who no longer works there ) gave me a quote of $850 he said that there would be a $180 loading fee that would not be charged until the vehicle was picked up. They charged me after about a week after I set up the appointment.

He said the vehicle would be picked up on 7/12/10 and delivered on 7/17/10. On 7/14 I contacted them and wanted to know when they would pick up the vehicle. they said it should be any day. again I contacted them on 7/16 ,only to hear the same answer.

I contacted them on 7/19,7/21 and finally on 7/23 I received an email that they should have a driver any day now. On 7/26 they called and said that they had a driver, but he could only bring it as far as Virginia. I called them again on 7/28 and on 7/30 they called and said that they had a driver in the area, but it would cost an extra $200. I told them that they had 10 days from the original date to pick up the vehicle, (according to their contract) and I had waited almost three weeks.

They said that they couldn't find a driver to make the trip for the original quote. I told them I wanted a complete refund. They said that there would be a $90 administration . fee I told them I wanted a complete refund because they could not honor their contract.

The dispatch said that she didn't have the authority to do that, and it was up to accounting. On 8/2/10 I called them up and they still could not find a driver, so I canceled my Order, and told them to refund my $190 (Yeah I know they originally said it would be $180). They said that would be up to the accounting (Jennifer Osborn.Ext#110) I called her only to be forwarded to her voice mail( Don't bother calling she doesn't return the call)I have called and left no less than 10 messages none of them returned(and I could not have been more friendly) I have emailed ,but with no reply. I ended up flying to Dallas and drove the vehicle home.

To date I have not received even a partial refund (today's date is 9/22/10). I finally filed a complaint with New York's Attorney Generals office and reported it to the BBB.

This business should be shut down. :(

The company I am referring to in my last posting is Your Choice Auto.

Do not use this company. Bad business.

They will get your deposit and up the price. The gas voucher they offer is a joke. It takes years to redeem. They will give you a low quote to get your deposit and then up the price upon delivery.

Apparently they have a hidden contract that is not revealed. In the end their quote is no longer the lowest, but they increased mine by $100. The manager, Mike, won't even call me back.

Don't use them. You'll be sorry.

DO NOT USE Your Choice Auto Transport. They told me my car would be picked up by March 30th and promised no later.

On april 9th I still do not have my car and it is still sitting in california while I am here in Florida without a car and two kids. I am now looking to pay about 300.00 more than I was told and still do not have the promise my car will be here any time soon. They are running this out of their house and have no idea what they are doing.

They under quote to get your business and for you to sign a contract and when they can't move it they raise the price. DO NOT USE YOUR CHOICE AUTO you WILL be SORRY!!!

YOUR CHOICE AUTO IS THE LAST COPANY YOU WILL EVER WANNA DEAL CHAD HUGO IS VERY ARROGANT AND BOASTFUL ONCE HE COLLECTS A CREDIT CARD NUMBER HE WILL CHARGE IT WITH NO ATTEMPT TO LOCATE A TRANSPORTER FOR YOUR VAN. IF YOU MST PAY HIM USED A CREDIT CARD THAT IS EASY TO CANCEL.HE ONCE ASK ME TO DO MY WORST AFTER CHARGING MY DEBIT CARD FOR $190. HE IS A CROOK,RUN FROM THIS COMPANY THE ARE BOTH FRAUDULENT AND A WASTE OF TIME

View more comments (4)