Your choice auto transport of Miami ripped me off

Your Choice Auto Transport of Miami, Florida is a total scam. They take your deposit then will not answer your calls or messages. I contracted them to transport a vehicle and they never showed up after taking my deposit money. They were recommended through an online broker service. Don't do business with these guys they are totally rip off artists. Not surprisingly they are members of the BBB, which truly means nothing in the context of protecting the consumer. I've given them several opportunities to correct this situation and get absolutely no communication from them what so ever.

These guys are shady and deceptive. After having given me a quote, I placed my order a week prior to moving the car.

They can't get my car moved for the price they quoted. Unbelievable. We are going to dispute the charges to the credit card and have them listed as a blocked merchant so they cannot charge the card. I can't believe the service.

No response to my calls or emails. They are just hiding in the office...

These *** are also tied with One Stop Auto Transort & American Auto direct Transport, they have taken 150.00 out of my account and I spoken with them back in January. I have called all number and nothing now I have to fight the bank which sometimes isn't any better.

I am and will fight this till something is done ! These people shouldn't take our hard earn money and get away with it!!!

View more comments (1)