Conklin Hot Rods - Horrible Experience

Took my jetski to get the motor removed so it could be repaired. Conklins Hot Rods took the motor out, I paid him $500 cash. Got the motor repaired, went to get the jetski at Conklins, when I got home my Dad, a friend & I notice that there were parts missing. I called Conklins, 1st he told me that the parts were in a box on the back of the jetski and it must have fallen off. NOT TRUE because a box would not sit on the back of the jetski big enough to hold all the parts that were missing. Then he told me that they were inside the jetski, NO THEY WERE NOT. Then he told me that they might be in his shop that he would look and call back, he never called back. I called him back & he tells me that the parts were taken off BEFORE they came to his shop. NOT TRUE because in order to take off some of the parts that were missing the motor had to be removed first. I wouldnt have paid Conkins to removed the motor if I could do it myself. I complained to the Ripoff Report, where he admits he worked on my jetski. But when I complained to the BBB he states he never worked on my jetski. He then calls my boss at my work to try and get me fired. He later admited to my boss that the parts were stolen at his shop but he has never replaced the stolen parts. BEWARE OF THIS THEIF!
ID
#1190164 Review #1190164 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Big Bear Lake, California
Service
Conklin Hot Rods Jet Ski Repair
Cons
  • Parts stolen
Reason of review
Stolen Parts
Loss
Preferred solution
I want my stolen parts back