Spreadshirt - BIAS COMPANY GOVERNED WITH PURE EVIL iNTENTIONS.

I agree!! Its been bout 3yrs I opened an account/store shop and purchase tees with this company. All n all, This company is Bias and a fraud, scam and very manipulating! They only choose their own employees tshirt designs to be at the forefront on their webpages. They steal your designs and will open up accounts on other tshirt printing companies that they are affiliated with or not. They redirect your key words and links to promote their own. They boost and sky rocket your price of tshirts so customers will steer clear away from purchasing your tshirt. When you delete your tshirt to fix your pricing they will redirect your customers to a link that Says, "Oh snap! It appears that this page is no longer active. Continue Shopping!" I see others selling my designs on their webpages and nowhere in my accounts shows who it is. What a Ripp Off! I purchase $300 dollars worth of tshirt with my designs on them for copyrights design purposes and to check out the quality on their tshirt and printing! Needles to say, the tshirt quality and prints were very bad. I am closing my account and taking my business elsewhere. Stay far away from this company! Spreadshirt will use your designs to draw customers to their site. You cannot make money with this company. This company is like their father "John 8:44!"
ID
#1190109 Review #1190109 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service