comment to review:

Comcast has limited my telephone and internet services to 2 hours or less peer day for almost 3 week

Comcast #136813
:? i don't understand why comcast would do that. i have been on comcast for almost a year and haven't any problems yet. try sattelite instead of cable, maybe that'll help. my grandma has been on dish network for years, her only complaint is when its snowing outside she loses reception.

Kmart Sold a sealed $60 game w a CD rewrite in it, not a game

Kmart #136812
i buy my games at game stop and game crazy. haven't had a problem yet :)
comment to review:

Worked at mcdonalds so I'll list there illegal health and food safty violations and poor employement

McDonalds #128262
@tb2513,
i know exactly what you mean when you say "you have to be illegal and speak a little or no English at all". even up here in washington state its getting that way. i've been on unemployment for 5 months now because no one is looking for an english speaking person. everywhere i applied at so far has required bi-lingual speaking persons. even for the simple forklift operator jobs. thankfuly this wednesday i have an interview at the hospital here in town to clean rooms. its the same as housekeeping at a motel but pays a lot more. a LOT more. it *** me off how many illegals are in this country and somehow taking our jobs. i thought you need documentation that you are legal citizen to get a job here. whats happening to our country?!?!
comment to review:

McDonalds puts lighter fluid in chicken mc nuggets

McDonalds #128243
dude your dumb if you believe everything you read and hear. they are rumors. if there was lighter fluid in the mcnuggets then the kitchen would catch fire after dropping them into the vat to cook. you're an ***.

McDonalds #128242
well all i can say is my wife is a manager at the McDonks here and makes sure everyone does their job right. the employees DO wash their hands properly here. everything is properly cleaned every day. you must be in cali where teens don't give a rats *** about cleanliness or sanitation practices. i pity you. and your pathetic store. here is my advice to you: go back to school and get a better education and then get a better job and quit your ***.
comment to review:

Something fishy about Sony PS3!

Sony #126286
i have had the same PS2 system for several years and never had a problem with it, not even my old original playstation had any issues. i just bought my PS3 about 4 days ago and only have 3 games for it. i am having no problems so far with it. mine is a 40 gig hard drive. i searched for 2 weeks to get my hands on one. the county (skagit) i live in plus another county (snohomish) have been sold out for several weeks. when i tied a 3rd county (thurston) they were also sold out. not just gaming stores either. i'm talking kmart, walmart, sears, best but, target, toys r us.....everyone i tried in all three of those counties. i was about to give up when i tried one last county (island) and found one unit at a game crazy. their last one. so far i am very happy with my PS3. i love the graphics on it, its even got the psp interface. if you have the reciept, take the *** thing back and get it fixed. chances are you *** it up by not taking care of it and by playing for hours on end without letting it cool down for an hour or two. did you just kinda flop it around or something? let an infant get ahold of it? think about it, if you're gonna shell out that kinda cash for a gaming system take care...

Lack of integrity.

Aerotek #122959
be glad they didn't hire you. Aerotek is *** pay. use temp services only if you have no family to support and are young and willing to work any shift. i see temp services for people that have no family to spend time with.

Slave labor

Aerotek #122956
if you want to get your point across to other consumers learn to spell properly and give a little more details. just quit aerotek and apply directly to hyundai for more money. :grin

Aerotek and unemployment

Aerotek #122953
:) well i called the telecenter and explained this to them. i'm surprised they totally understood my problem. they said to keep doing my weekly claim and if its asks why i didn't work the week i am claiming to click "lack of work" since i am technically on standby. i still haven't heard from aerotek. i aian't gonna bother calling them to find out why cause honestly i could give a rats ***. so i am out of the hot water i felt not knowing if i am gonna lose my ui bennies or not. i'm guessing since i posted this and has 72 hits on it already that i am not alone with this temp service ***. i have been going to the unemployment office doing their silly little classes, my next one getting me into schooling so i can get out of this situation. the last one i went to was called "surviving the recession". it was pretty informative. anyway, thanks for caring enough to read my complaint 8)