Verified Reviewer

Dons Ford - Car Dealership Ripoff - Car in Horrible Condition When Sold!

Original review updated by user Jan 28, 2021
This dealership is a scam operation. A short time after a messy, protracted sale, the vehicle's warning lights lit up like a Christmas tree. Turns out that there was a ton of maintenance that they didn't do that they should have, and sold the vehicle to me on the cusp of it going into anaphylactic shock. After informing them of the issue and expecting them to make it right, they rudely said they would refuse to do anything and essentially told me I was SOL. Absolutely pathetic repair shop fraud (direct violation of the Motor Vehicle Repair Shop Act) that left me on the hook for hundreds of dollars. I'm also fairly certain that the vehicle was sold to me with a slow leak in one of its tires, but it was really the poor maintenance and lack of any customer service that was disgusting. I hope saving a few hundred bucks (nothing for an operation like this) was worth all of the reports and negative reviews I'll be plastering everywhere. I even reported them to the NYS Attorney General, who forwarded the case to the DMV on account of how serious the matter was, but they lied and shirked their way around that, and similarly ignored a good-faith BBB report I was forced to lodge. I'll be reporting them to the CFPB next. Avoid these scam artists at ALL costs!

User's recommendation: Avoid this place completely!

Deerfield, New York
Full refund

Canon - Poor Customer Service that Costs Money

Their customer service is atrocious - you actually have to pay $19.99 for basic phone support! I have NEVER been asked to pay money for basic customer service - unbelievable! Never buying another Canon product again.

User's recommendation: Avoid Canon completely!

#1978719

I have always bought canon but now heard there is absolutely NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT !!

#1912430

Good to know. The problem is that most large companies nowadays have little, to no customer service to speak of.

View more comments (1)
Preferred solution
Cancel this LUNATIC policy of charging people for basic phone support!

Verified Reviewer

Schumacher Electric Corporation - One of the Worst Companies Ever, Terrible Customer Service, Avoid Completely!

Schumacher Electric Corporation is one of the worst companies I have EVER had the misfortune of dealing with. Had one of their jump boxes / car battery chargers go bad, as it stopped holding a charge. This happened a pretty short time into the item’s lifespan, so I thought “No problem, this company is probably reasonable and will replace or repair the item as a courtesy free of charge, right?” WRONG! After being given a ridiculous run-around by their very hard to get ahold customer service line, and having my RMA (return merchandise authorization) rejected for no good reason, I finally got ahold of one of the RUDEST customer service supervisors I’ve ever spoken to, who offered me the pathetic solution of giving me a “discounted” battery replacement for me to replace inside the jump box myself! Completely unacceptable solution! It’s their defective product, THEY need to take care of it. An absolute slap in the face after I patronized their business and purchased their dumpster fire of a product. Informed them that I would be shipping the defective product to them regardless since it’s useless to me. They then rudely informed me that they would just throw it away/ignore it! GARBAGE customer service! Shipped it down anyway and they simply opened it up a bit and wasted their own time and money shipping it back to me! Thankfully got my post office to send it right back to them at no extra charge (if they send it back again I’ll be forced to throw it away for good). Sent them a letter along with the defective product as well as an e-mail, Facebook message, and Twitter message, and I have had no reply back. It’s really a shame too, because my car’s battery has died a couple of times while I’ve had no working jump box due to their unwillingness to make things right. They did nothing but insult me every step of the way with their terrible customer service and terrible warranty policies (warranties on products like this should be 2 – 5 years, not 1 measly year. I wasn’t even given the option to purchase an extended warranty at the point of purchase, not that I should have had to anyway. I also don’t keep receipts around forever either, but I provided what documentation I could by providing them with PICTURES!). Absolutely TERRIBLE company, don’t buy anything from them! I was forced to buy a new jump charger (different brand, obviously) and it has already worked MUCH better than their *** Don’t waste your money on them. Buy literally ANY other brand! Stay away from these bad actors!
Product
Schumacher Electric Corporation Battery Charger
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Full refund

Primerica - Multilevel Pyramid Scheme

this company has tried to recruit me in the past and they are nothing more than a shady multilevel marketing scheme, basically a legalized pyramid scheme. Do not work for them, and don't buy their insurance.

HI there, Can you provide more details on why you feel this way regarding Primerica. Could you maybe provide an example of how you felt like you were done wrong by this company or the people that tried to recruit you.

I am looking for more insight and any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

@Latasia

Hi, CalmMammoth-My name is Regena and I am a home office employee of Primerica Life in Duluth, GA. I noticed your comments in response Primerica posts.

I was wondering if you are affiliated with Primerica, in the US or Canada, or your are considering our business opportunity. If I can offer assistance or answer any questions, please contact me at regena.wood@primerica.com.

View more comments (1)
Service
Primerica Life Insurance
Reason of review
Employment Scam
Preferred solution
Completely redo your business model!