Ascentive - Fraud charged

I also got charged 29.95 for something I'm not sure of. I did almost two years ago buy this but did not authorize them to renew me. I tried calling the numbers I saw on this site but they do NOT let you talk to anyone they say you need to go to website and email. I did this and now awaiting a response. if they do NOT take the charge off I will be filling fraud charge against them. this is so wrong !!!! nobody should be allowed to take from credit card without owner approval very pissed off !!!
#120937

Hi Ellen,

We apologize for the confusion about your auto-renewal. Ascentive currently uses 3 points of contact (email, phone and postcard) to ensure our users are aware of the charges they will see on there credit card. Sometimes one of these contact method occurs after a customer has already been contact and decided to decline continuing service. I have reviewed you account and made sure you will not be charged in the future. I hope this addressed your concerns. If you have additional questions please contact us via our website.

Thanks

#120565

Very sneaky? Did you not read the contract that you were agreeing to? Did you not take the time to inform yourself as to what was going on?

#119448

I contacted these people and had a live chat and may say that it went very quick and they said they would refund money.. so you just need to watch your bank accounts !!

and catch the auto renewals!!! very sneaky

View more comments (2)