ShellPoint Mortgage Servicing - I believe this is a good example of what's being done with the money given to Shellpoint and how it's not being used to help homeowners.

I agree that there needs to be a class action lawsuit against Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing the Mortgage Loans from their clients (owners). Simply put, I applied for a Modification, when the workout papers came I was shocked that my interest rate went up, and my payment went up over $500 from the original payment amount. My point of contact at Shellpoint also was shocked, and said he didn't understand why. I've been a victim of predatory Lending. My home was already underwater now it's double underwater with no relief in sight. This was suppose to be a clear objective, and the modification has turned into what I view as Loan Sharks (Shellpoint), taking advantage of me in my situation, this is why I want to join the lawsuit.

User's recommendation: If this is happening to you, only you can take a stand and join the Lawsuit.

#2031821

I am an attorney conducting an investigation of Shellpoint's practices with another law firm. We are focusing on the mismanagement of customer's escrow account's and the improper purchase of forced place insurance. If you would like a free consultation that is also confidential, please contact me at (248) 855-****.

#2071948
@Delonte Ygi

Your number is missing the last four digits..I think we could both help one another tremendously

View more comments (1)