Verified Reviewer

World Of Watches - LOCKED Amazon Account & Demand Payment

World Of Watches - LOCKED Amazon Account & Demand Payment
Update by user Jun 01, 2021

I ordered the pen in February and have written 17 e-mails to, "Hedi," who lies and scams her way through everything. She said, "Oh we don't sell that pen," so I sent her a photo from her website and photos of the WRONG Pen they sent to me.

Hedi and Marvin (Sternberg) refuse to send me a Paid Return Label and have filed a dispute against me with Amazon.

Thus, I have been locked out of my business Amazon account for over a month. This has gone on for four months!

Original review posted by user Jun 01, 2021
This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone number and Marvin apparently just takes the money and runs! I have written 17 e-mail to, "Hedi," who lies about anything and everything. They refuse to refund my money and have instructed Amazon to Lock me out of my Business Account. KnowKnow works.

User's recommendation: These people are Frauds, Liars, Criminals & STAY AWAY!!!

ID
Service
World Of Watches Customer Care
Pros
  • Reasonable prices until they failed to refund wrong item sent
Cons
  • Marvin sternberg is the real name of world of watches
  • Marvin sternberg is a scamming crook
  • Scammers
Loss
Preferred solution
Full Refund AND a Return Mailing Label to send this WRONG Pen I did not order and do NOT want back to you. Clear this up with Amazon.