Pinnacle Nissan - Not happy at all

Back in November last year I was told I could trade in my versa and get into a newer car with lower payments and lower interest rate. When I went in none of that happened I got a lower interest but payments were more. But today I had a appointment to get my first of 3 free service and I went to cutler Nissan. He was going to charge me. So My frustration here is why in the *** did an employee at pinnacle Nissan tell me that I could go to ANY NISSAN DEALERSHIP for my service check and that they do three courtesy checks for new car buyers when I asked at the time of signing the contract. I live in Goodyear I am @ 5191 miles I should not have to drive out to Scottsdale! I’m pissed cause they’ve told lies that never followed through. I was told that I had to trade in my car there since they were the only ones who had my info I just think it’s *** with my payments and my location I do not have the extra time and money to make that trip not to mention a four year old whom would have to wait with me. I need the maintenance now and good customer service would be to honor what I was told : 3 free courtesy maintenance checks and honor it at any Nissan delearship it’s really not that hard. I’m about ready to sell this thing and never deal with this place again ! Plus last time I had my versa checked out back in April 2017 they gave me paperwork saying it was a rogue? Like common ?
ID
Scottsdale, Arizona
Service
Pinnacle Nissan Nissan Car Trade-In
Cons
  • Can not provide right or accurate information
  • Being lied to so they could make a sale
  • Lie about services
Reason of review