Verified Reviewer

Jayco - Extremely disappointed!

I just bought a brand new Jayco SLX trailer on Friday, May 21st. Expecting everything to work on this trailer, I left for Wall SD from Spokane, WA on Monday the 24th to start work at Wall Drug. Upon arriving, I discovered that I have no heat, no hot water and there's a water leak when it rains on the left side of the bed on the floor. I contacted Camping World in Spokane and was told someone from their service department would contact me. That was last Wednesday and no call yet. My next call is to Jayco. If I don't get satisfaction there, the BBB will be getting my nex call.

User's recommendation: Don't buy a Jayco RV, especially from Camping World.

#2025814

our rear living window leaked WAS FIXED slide out rubber was falling off on the top WAS FIXED ,water heater went out,WAS FIXED and now POST POWDER BEATLES eating the wood in our 2019 Jayco Jay Flight SLX. THEY WILL NOT FIX AND OFFERED NO SOLUTION!

#2029346
@donna m Hbo

I have the same problem with beetles. Just cost me $1620 to rent it and fumigate. Mine is a 2018

#2029347
@Anonymous

Typo. To tent it not rent it. Had to have i fumigated

View more comments (2)