Verified Reviewer

Rc Willey Home Furnishings - Won't give me my money back for items not delivered

Paid over $16000 for items in October 2020. Book cases never delivered and I asked for my money back on April 6, 2021. I have never received the book cases nor the money back for the book cases. What a rip off company. They delivered a tv stand that was damaged they they claimed they would repair. They have never repaired it.

User's recommendation: Never do business with them since they steal and keep your money.

#2021164

I'm sorry about the issue with your order. I would be happy to follow up on your complaint with our management to have them review your concerns but would need more information to do so.

Can you provide the name and phone number on the order, or even the order number or account number itself? Anything you can provide will help.

Please send me an email to my email address listed below. RC Willey Corporate Offices complaints@rcwilley.com

ID