Fashionmia - Great purchase. Highly recommend.

Fashionmia - Great purchase. Highly recommend.
Love this dress so much more than I expected to!, I ordered a size up. I normally wear a 12 in pants but a 10 in dresses so I typically get M for dresses. I'm 5'4, 36DD, and bounce between 170 - 180. I also wear a very nice pair of spanx and habitually suck in throughout the day. I say this because I wouldn't want someone who is around my measurements to order the L and be unhappy with it. Also we all have different body types: I carry most of my "fat" weight in my chest, hips, and butt while others may have a bigger belly. The length hits right above the knee but does ride up so be prepared to pull it down every time you sit and stand. The material is similar to the "scuba" dresses sold at Dressbarn. Silky to the touch, thick, very form fitting. The flower pattern is quite beautiful and I haven't noticed any blemishes in the material or design. Overall VERY pleased with this purchase and will look into ordering more dresses from this brand!
Fashionmia Response #1438366

Thank you for your order and sharing,happy to know you are satisfied with our products and service,welcome visiting us again!

With Company Response
ID
#1197180 Review #1197180 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Denver, Colorado
Product
Fashionmia Dress
Pros
  • Customer service help
Reason of review