RTTEMPS Mistreats and Under Pays Employees

If you were to personify RTTEMPS, just picture an old bitter spinster who is paranoid that everyone is out to do damage to this company. That may or may not be the case but based on how they treated me during the year I worked there, I am happy that there is a space that we can collectively share our voices and provide true light on how dysfunctional this company is. I am happy that there is a site like this to forewarn people of doing business with them or preventing people from ever accepting a job with RTTEMPS. I also have come to learn that RTTEMPS is neglecting to pay their taxes in a huge number of states that they do business with. RTTEMPS has collectors blasting their phone on a daily bases for money that is long over due. Since RTTEMPS has not paid their vendors, many of their accounts have been frozen and their case has been turned over to collections. I have also come to learn that RTTEMPS is having major disputes with labor boards across the country for not paying their employees. If you are looking for the truth about this company it would behoove you to Google: RTTEMPS and see all of the reviews that are out on the web. This site is not the only one that can speak to how horrible this company truly is. This firm will do anything possible to cut corners to save a dime including taking money from their own employees. Most recently, it has been reported that they put their employees on "unemployment" but still have them come in to work. This is fraudulent and essentially stealing from our government. This should be made public and an investigation would surely put an end to this. Don't believe the previous two posts. This is clearly an attempt by an officer of the company to save and an already tarnished reputation. Another very good question to ask oneself is why do they not have one single allied health job on their website? This is definitely a company one should steer clear from. It will certainly be one of your worst experiences ever.

I see someone has sent a comment in for me. Too bad they lied.

I'm still here, working. And, I'm doing pretty good. We are all moving along without the raving lunitic who placed the comment for me. These are the rantings of one single very angry man.

He tried to ruin this company, and is still trying to ruin it's name. He is one sick, low-life of a back-stabbing *** My greatest hope is to meet him on the street, so I can spit in his eye. No matter what you call yourself, little man.

Don't use my name. Grow up, and get a life that counts for something other than vengence.

:eek

What a filthy, rotten, foaming at the mouth, misanthrope, old spinster of a company. RTTEMPS is so cheap and soulless.

Thank God RTTEMPS is closed! Ding *** the witch is dead!

One of the officers of this closed company is blaming her losses on everyone else except herself. The spinster tries to blog to try to save RTTEMPS' wasted reputation.

She forgets that she is an army of one. Get over yourself fool! Just because you have a thesaurus in your hand doesn't mean your an eloquent writer! You should go back and read some of your rants - illiterate!

That's right, you never got a college degree and lost all of your money.

Never mind, for a minute there, I thought I was having an intelligent conversation. :p :p :p

I have never worked with such a pig of a company before. Glad I'm gone and super successful now working for a well established company that is recession proof.

Really good market to be in unlike this bandwagon of a healthcare staffing company. RTTEMPS sucks!

Yes! They hired a PR Watchdog to monitor their internet activity!

What a joke and waste of money. Give it to your staff instead - oh wait, you don't have any.

View more comments (4)