Plastic And Cosmetic Surgery Center Of Texas - Dr. Wilcox Butchered my ***

I had a breast reduction performed by Dr. Wilcox (5316 W. Plano Parkway,Plano, Texas). He butchered my ***! My *** are now DEFORMED! I can not see my nipple on one of my ***, and it has weird splotches all over it! When I asked him about it, he didn't have much of an explanation and then got upset when I tried to get more information. I got this procedure done so I could feel normal again, but that will never happen! I regret with my whole heart that I had this done! Please do your research before you pick your Doctor! DO NOT pick Dr. Wilcox!

Ladies, please do your research. Do not be fooled by a doctor that " charms" with his nice facility, smile and diplomas.

Do your homework before you let this doctor do your surgery. If you read all of the bad reviews, there is normally a reason. I wish I had been more careful.

He absolutely ruined my ***. Always listen to your gut!

Dr. Wilcox is a lot of hype and overrated.

He will sell a prospective patient anything to get a dollar to support his extravagant lifestyle. I went in for a consultation for a breast lift and left feeling uneasy.

I chose a better doctor in Dallas.

I know Dr. Wilcox and there are better plastic surgeons in town. Buyer beware.

@LR

How do you know him?

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Wilcox too.

He performed surgery on my eyelids. He did a very poor job. He did not treat me well when I asked about it nor did he give an explanation.

I think there are many other better plastic surgeons in Plano/Dallas. I do not recommend this doctor.

This is nothing but Spam. It's not even a real pt., but the competition is trying their best to ruin a wonderful doctor and spotless reputation. Too bad

@CD

So true - You can't believe the competition in the area. To try to bring down an excellent doctor is so low.

View more comments (6)