Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Charter Communications - Unresolved issues

Update by user May 19, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. I contacted charter spectrum escalation team and after a few phone calls and my case being Passed along they were able to refund me $140 and as for the bill regarding “ unreturned equipment “ they researched and determined I was correct & never had their equipment. They removed they bill also !.

Original review posted by user May 12, 2021
October of 2020 I contacted spectrum to remove my old modem ( that I owned) to replace with my new modem .I then upped my internet to the ultra paying $94 a month. I work from home and my son does school from home. connectivity issues etc.We discovered spectrum put wrong modem . Instead of getting speeds of 400+ I was getting 38. I took so many sick days, cancelled overtime dealing with this. After this still more issues even after tech came. Now corporate refusing to reimburse &;;;;;; charging for equipment of theres that we dont have .

User's recommendation: Don’t buy a house that only gets spectrum.

Resolved
ID
Service
Charter Communications Internet Service
Pros
  • No pros to speak of
Cons
  • Not customer orrientated
  • Service to the residence keeps going out
  • Extremly poor customer servic
Loss