comment to review:

Never order only thing else

Wish #2020422
If you can’t contact them through customer support, you have to send them an email. You can get their phone number onine. Call and it will tell you that they don’t do business over the phone and can you contact your email address. Which they will give you. If I remembered it, I would tell it you now, sorry! Good luck!

Cancelling order

Wish #2020421
I totally understand how you feel I am elderly also, And could not afford that. I am currently disputing out rages charges myself. as all they would not get abold me about refunding my money. I did not eve make these charges! Everything went smoothly at first. Even my cheap items ended up been better than expected. Once I decided to order something that was a little more money, it never showed up. Twice I ordered an iPad, both times it went to the wrong address. They refunded me the first time, but this time since I’m in dispute, they will not contact me. I have items that are still coming in that I need refunds for also :(

Order not satisfied

Wish #2020419
Usually get a refund all you have to do is rate it poorly, and they’ll get a hold of you and ask if you want to refund. Otherwise just go to your notifications and contact support. It will take about three days for them to get back with you, I have gotten many refunds from them this way. However I am currently disputing charges so I have not been able to contact them at all! I have an iPad that never came, (this is twice now for this product!) It went to the wrong Address not even in the same town I live in. Plus I need refunds for other items that came broken also. Since its at least three weeks to get anything I’m still receiving items after my dispute, that I need refunded and cannot get a hold of them. I think I will go to my credit card company again and have them take the charges off as possible. So good luck!