PayPal Pay Later credit company

I am pissed that this company PayPal has added the funds that I paid from my own debit card for purchases to their account and know are charging me along with the moneys that I spent using their credit to me. They stopped my credit amount from them and I used my own banks debit card to purchase items and they added it to their account and are charging me for that moneys. This has got to be the biggest ripoff that I can think of. They will not get away with this I am not going to pay them the differance between what I truely owe them and what I bought using my own debit card.

Ya know? You know like holding a gun to someones head and telling them to pay up!

To the one who likes PayPal Pay Later you must be the one who is not very intelligent to use a company that robs everyone that uses their services. I beleive you should re-evaluate your intellectual capacities ( hopefully not to big of words) for using such a criminal service that will charge one moneys for using their own credit/debit card.

@Raymond ST.Louis

A few corrections:

"To the one who likes PayPal Pay Later[.Y]ou must be the one who is not very intelligent[,] to use a company that robs everyone that [who] uses their services. I beleive [believe] you should re-evaluate your intellectual capacities [capacity]( hopefully not to [too] big of words [huh?]) for using such a criminal service that will charge one moneys [money] for using their own credit/debit card."

You should not question anyone's intelligence.

I have been using paypal for a very long time, and have never been charged a fee. When I pay 90 days same as cash with them I have never been charged a penny as long as I make the minimum amount due each month (around $10.00) and pay the whole amount off by the end of the 90 day agreement.

Paypal pay later is fantastic. It allows me to buy items that I usually could not afford. They do not charge money to your Debit card.

I don't know how "pissed off" came up with that idea. I guess some people just aren't very intelligent.

View more comments (3)