Roca Labs - Worst company ever

This company is shady and they do not have drs. When I asked ofr a refund within the 5 hour time frame they refused to answer my messages my emails or anything which I have documented with the BBB they then the next day after the 5 hours told me that I would;d have to pay the 25 dollars to a medical director. when I asked for medical license numbers of the dr they proceeded to block me. They said all I needed to know what what was provided on their site which anyone could write they have no drs and further research showed all the people who were loosing all that mega weight were like 5 different people no others. They are the worst company and a huge hoax and fraud.
#1431974

I am a woman who used to work for this Don Juravin and I can tell you they are so shady and he is disgusting. He used to hold my paycheck in the “air” when it was ready for to take and then he would yank it back and laugh and say that I should go on a date with him and maybe he might be a little nicer and more generous to work for!

I was so disgusted and I am thinking about suing him for {{REDACTED}}. My boyfriend wants me to but I don’t know if I want to deal with this *** anymore.

#1431978
@PM

Those *** charged me again. I have to change my whole bank situation now

#1431990
@Jacqueline

Call the police! He is known for doing this to a lot of people.

View more comments (2)
ID
Service
Roca Labs Customer Care
Cons
  • Are dishonest frauds with no medical providers
Reason of review