Patriot Construction Of Longview - Patriot Construction, Bryan and Melissa Hutchins (Longview & DFW)

I found Patriot Construction on Craigslist and contracted in late December 2017 for them to do $525 worth of work on my home. They seemed nice and trustworthy -- they used Christian-type statements, talked about his military service, honey this and honey that. They asked for 25% ($130) down. Since it was Christmas, I gave them a check for $300 in case they needed some extra money for presents. They cashed the check immediately and other than a few text messages scheduling to do the work and then cancelling the schedule (IF they bothered to tell me they weren't coming after all), I never heard from them again!

This review is very accurate.

Stay away from these scam artists

I also found Bryan & Melissa Hutchins of Patriot construction from longview TX on Craigslist.

I sent them a Text about some work on a house. They showed up late and had to get money for materials. I paid them $450. They came back with some materials and started the work.

We got on the discussion of doing some more work while they where there and they gave a price of 1200.

so I gave them a check for that amount. After they left without finishing the Job with more money I haven't heard back from them and they wont respond to any calls or Text's.

Warning these are scammers that will take your money.

ID
Service
Patriot Construction Of Longview Repair
Pros
  • Nice - and convincing - people
Cons
  • Took the money and were no show
Reason of review