GHP Group - Not a good experience

I bought my pellet stove in 2013 I have had nothing but issues with the blower. I have had two sent to me plus the one in the stove none of them work right they make a nasty sound they also have sent me the barings for this stove and it still makes this awful noise. I feel like they have a defect in there blowers and fail to recognize there is a problem. This is not the only issue I have had the fire pot has cracks in it after only two years of use, so I called them last fall and they say they will warrantee it as long as i send them pics I tell the associateI am visually impaired so I can't cause I can't even see the fire pot cause its black so needless to say I call back this winter and tell them again the fire pot is in bad shape and he tells me its no longer in warantee. At this point I ask to speak to a manager and he tells me ill put you thru to him but he is probably not going to answer isn't that nice. These stoves have severe issues also when I called last fall I believe they told me i would have to wait because the fire pots were on back order and he didn't know when I would be able to get one. I am just so frusterated with this company needless to say would I buy another one of these stoves no.
ID