BellSouth - Can't find a Customer Service Rep that lives in the US - I'v talked to already and they were out of the US and didn't not understand my problem - each one sent me to another automated person.

Called Bell South for email help-Easy Quick Fix LLC - represented BS- charging me 599. Bank Saved Me. Why is Bell South using this company. I called Bell South Customer Service - 1st Representative not form US and could not understand my issue - so he sent me to an automated person/in which I again got another CS Rep. from out of the US who I couldn't even understand her. Please hire citizens from US that can understand English. I never got anyone to help me.

User's recommendation: Be careful when you call Bell South. Tried to report this but never got a person form US that could understand how to help. So didn't get to tell anyone what happened. Problem not solved.

ID
Preferred solution
Bell South Customer Service Rep. from US so they will understand issue-& who speak English. Easy Quick FIX LLC saying they represent BS - charging 599-bank saved me.