Comcast *** wrapped in Apple Butter

Tried to use Outlook Express on comcast failed with lengthy error codes msg. Went to try and fix it, ran into pages and pages of people who can't use Outlook express. Comcast has been told about this issue by 95% of the residents here in the sunny old south repeatedly. So whats really up? Are Northerners still punishing the south for Civil War, will reconstruction ever be finished. Why is it that all the low down go for nothing companies and dead beat business are in TN,KY,NC,Va. This is the most illiterate, backward, bunch of hide behind the G--d--m bushes billies know to modern mankind. Comcast you lying, thieving bunch of *** heads, get off your *** and fix the problem. Leave the secretaries alone for a couple of hours leave the bank deposits be and read a book called "ETHICS". Does Comcast own the chicken *** group that sells software to fix the problem really cheap?
ID
Nashville, Tennessee

Scuba Toys - Scubatoys playing dirty pool!

Bought a BCD vest from scubatoys. About 2-3 weeks later they reduced the price by $50, I asked for a gift certificate or something not a refund. They would not even respond to several emails. Must have been banking at local institution of finance. Like everthing else 2nd rate goods, at 3 times normal value, and break it off while smoking giggle ***, jerking a johnson bar, looking for somebodies wife or their neighbor wife. I bought the thing and expected nothing. Cutting the price and refusing to discuss the issue is not illegal but unethical behavior. Therefore, scubatoys turn off the TV, read a book what about the other mans life, his children, in the end "your GOD" will fail you.

:grin I do not know what you are smoking but I have had nothing but the best from them. Does not matter if I bought it online of went to the shop, I have always been treated well I even got NAUI dive cert from them.

they told me any time I wanted to try some gear I can use there pool if no class is going on. I have spent over $1,000.00 here and have nothing but good to say about the service, equipment and staff.

What a nut job..... If you check on Scuba Toys a little more you will find many, many more people who find a very service focused company with competitive prices.

I like the part where he calls the BC that he chose to purchase second rate.... Way to go.

View more comments (1)