Choice Home Warranty's reply to:

Choice Home Warranty - Complaint on a plumber issues

We regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the determination of your claim. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and we take all feedback very seriously.
Choice Home Warranty provides home warranty service coverage on the systems and appliances listed as ‘INCLUDED’ under the terms of the User Agreement sent to you at purchase. We encourage all of our customers to review their coverage.
Upon review of your specific claim, the failure that occurred to your unit, is not “Included” in accordance with the terms and conditions of our policy.
Although this type of failure wasn’t covered under our policy terms, this is only 1 out of the 15 systems and appliances in which we provide coverage.
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Verified Reviewer

On the 19th of April I requested a plumber, they Gmail that CHW were diligently trying to find a plumber well I found on the plumber came out on Friday, April 23, 2021, to fix my plumbing. The plumber had to replace the valve and a fixture inside the toilet, well he had to write out a form telling what the problem was.

Well they rejected the plumber's form:

customer Service emailed a letter telling me they don't, cover rust and corrosion well the fill value on and off water valve. That's not fair to me.

CHW has replaced valve s in my house before I would like my reimbursement money back I played $675.00. My money back I will a find another Home Warranty.

User's recommendation: Make sure you don't let CHW try to pay you.