Verified Reviewer

Epson - Crap Printer

I purchased the Epson XP-6100. It's the most temperamental device I've ever owned. It was so spotty on the Wi-Fi connection that I decided to go to the USB connection. I couldn't find the USB port on the printer and after two days of looking, I still can't. So, genius that I am, I decided to download the entire 300+ page instruction manual. I searched for the term "USB". Nothing. I'm thinking if there is a way to set up the printer with a USB port, maybe it should be in the instructions?? Last Epson for me. Anyone want a boat anchor???

User's recommendation: Don't.

#2005097

Should be on the back corner might have a rubber or plastic plug in it. Will be a B type connector. It is right above the power plug in recessed inside.

ID
Product
Epson Printer
Pros
  • Good products no kidding good products
Cons
  • No human customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
I would like to get someone to help me set up the printer and not some obscure FAQ site that only returns answers when you ask the question the way the FAQ site wants you to. Basically, I'd like to get some human Customer Service. Remember the term?