Marriott International - Fitchburg COCO keys

Coco Key resort at the Courtyard by marriott in Fitchburg MA. What a Piece of SH&*. I cannot believe Marriott puts their name on just ***. I brought my kids there, the food sucked to say the least, that is when you could get service. we talk to the MOD Kate some sales manager that had no clue on what she was doing or what costomer service is. Good luck selling anything with her!! You should stop getting your sales managers from the school of the mentally disabled. I understand that you have full hotel and a full water park but, why is that My Problem? So why is should my family get away be ruined because you have incompitant people working at your resort. Better yet get people to work there maybe I can get a burger cooked right. how hard is grab and go? hire a manager from McDonalds to run cafeteria you have there. Maybe we would get service. YOu also nee to train them on making Lattes that was a joke. I paid 4 dollars for a cup of sweet caramel. GROSSSS!!! All in ALL DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!! Go to NH to the red jacket in they know what they are ***

We went to the coco key in danvers and the coordinator jackie was arrogant and clueless.

ID
Albany, New York

Calitris - Calitri's restaurant, the food was horrible the service was not there.

Calitri' restaurant in danvers is not what it sed to be.Their food used to be AWESOME! Now I would not feed it to my dog. I remember going in there as a kid and getting Pizza with my family or pasta my goodness it was so good. Now I went there and it was the worsted expereince I have had in a long time. The drinks are over priced and food in too. I don't mind paying for a good meal but this was not good not good at all. The server was doing us a favor by waiting on us, could do with out the attitude. Then we go to the bar and Elvira waits on us. The bartender looked like she should have been a a bikers bar not a family restaurant. Then we were not her friends so we waited for a drink. There are many more restaurants in that area don't go there!!!!!

When I read something like this, I can tell the problem is with you, and your attitude, not the resteraunt or staff, you obviously go out looking to find fault with something, how dare you find fault with someone because they look like a biker? What ?

Bikers dont have familys? And shoulden't be allowed to work in family resteraunts?

Seriously? You need to stay home , where your intolerence wont hurt anyone!

ID