Verified Reviewer

Thor Industries - The condition of the leather fabric on the sofas, dinette and captain chairs

I recently purchased a 2015 Thor Tuscany 44MT from Bob Hurley. I am not upset or angry. Right now, I have a question which is very concerning to me. The leather material on the sofas, dinette, and captain all have extensive wear on the seats of the passenger chair and the welting is flaking off on the entire ensemble. Is this a material flaw or What? I can't see the coach having that much wear and tear that all the welting is peeling and flaking. Has anyone else experienced this same problem? I will provide pictures at a later date when I receive a response from the company.
#2004768

Hello Ali. Thank you for reaching out!

If you could please provide the last 8 of your VIN, I will pass this information along to one of our Customer Support team members. You can also call 877-855-**** or email me directly at TMCTeam@***.com. Our hours are Mon.-Thurs.

8-5 and Fri. 8-4 (ET).

ID
Service
Thor Industries Repair
Pros
  • Motor home design and layout very comfortable coach
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution