comment to review:

TRANSACTION DISPUTE. INFO BELOW. HELP!!!

PayPal #2015189
File fraud against paypal google file fraud and the government website will come up. Then file complaint with bbb and again i will tell you the same as i tell everyone i can , we need to have them investigated, I personally feel and more so now after reading more and more complaints and it’s all the same. I have yet to see pay pal give anyone their money back with out fighting hard for it .. they are involved in these scams. Getting portion of the funds, why else won’t they investigate or refund us our money.
comment to review:

I need to talk to a Manager

PayPal #2015185
File a fraud complaint on line.. I can’t think of the website . Google file a fraud complaint and it will pop up. I had same issue and I am not sure if you have heard of people getting things delivered to them that they never ordered and its something cheap and useless and this is giving the scammers a tracking number and proof of delivery. Hence how they are winning these from pay pal. And pay pal will not open the tracking number they don’t do *** Hence why i feel that pay pal is involved in these scams. I find it hard to believe a big company like pay pal wont legit look into this . And how hard is it to open a tracking number? Smells fishy.. anyways i purchased a gazebo from facebook market place and honestly I didn’t think twice about it as it’s facebook right and never thought it would turn out like this. Anyways same thing they sent a tracking number and my tracking number happened to be my own from amazon. Well the item was .5 pounds and my gazeb that i ordered was well over that weight right. I contacted the post office and asked them if I ordered a 80 pound gazebo would it be delivered thru USPS and the lady laughed and said PAY PAL knows we wouldn’t deliver that item. th...

Ruled against me

PayPal #2015174
Did you look at the tracking number and look to see what the weight was on the package that was supposedly sent to you from the seller? And did this item happen to be something from facebook? I have just went thru the same thing and unfortunately had to do all the leg work however i did just get my money back. I have spent many hours on hold and calling and filing fraudulent charges against pay pal . Please do this also so that the more complaints against pay pal and facebook something may be done. And you will get your money back. So if you can still access the tracking number start there and then print out the invoice of what you purchased and go to the post office with it. For instance mine was a gazebo. You know those weight 80 pounds or more. So, we know that the USPS will not have their carriers delivering an ite, that is 80 plus pounds. Then call and demand a supervisor and ask then if they looked at the tracking number an have them open it with you on the phone. Also, please add this to the BBB and if this was a purchase off of facebook make sure yip you see them on there write in the comments its a scam so that others aren’t dealing with this crap like we are and many more.. an then help others with getting there funds back by telling them the way ou did.. PAY IT FORWARD and help the next one. We have to look out for one another
1 reply
Geralene Jkz
#2015233
Hello Heidi, It was not an item bought on Facebook ( another one that doesnt get even a star. I am dealing with a nightmare with them) the item was a VHS DVD player/recorder and It was sent thru UPS whom were great . But PayPal I pulled all my business Payment/transactions out and try to avoid using the services they offer.