PEOPLEPERHOUR UNETHICAL WITH ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE

An extremely unethical business - as a buyer its their obligation to provide you with a service or the product, they wont but they will still take your money why because that they get paid. Extremely ill mannered rude and unprofessional almost fraudulent sellers, who shared my information with third so they breach privacy. When advised I am not comfortable with her sharing my information without my knowledge or consent to countries that are notorious for scams. I reviewed extremely rude remarks and threatening attitude from the seller. When reported that to their customer service they didn't respond. After many many emails and messages and using all social media platforms to get their attention, I still didn't get a response only one email that job has been closed and the seller paid .. while I don't have anything in return. Now you would think a company's CEO will care for his reputation and respect customers so I wrote to him on hi fb page ( yes I did add him as a friend first ) and direct message. Nothing, not even an acknowledgement let alone an apology ). Their Fees and terms & Conditions are all written in their favor and there is no way you can fight to get your lost money. But the worst i left my feedback on their site, guess what I received an email that they remove negative feedback about their sellers. How can they take my right away to give feedback thats the least I have as a customer but then it makes perfect sense. Thats how they lure new customer. You would trust the reviews and their glorified five stars which are manipulated. Please do not trust the review and stay away from them. I lost lot of money. got abused by their sellers and got no service or apology. from them! Its better such businesses go, how many of such companies do we need before we realise once they are big they don't care!
ID
Reason of review
Everything - especailly their sellers behaviour, Abusive, Manipulative & Unprofessional.
Loss