Verified Reviewer

ZoomInfo - Slander, Libel, Defamation and false information

A client advised me to take a look on ZOOM INFO about my company. When I looked it up it showed the owner's title as: The Big Cheese", "Just call me Kahuna". The financial hart posted was a creation of someone's imagination. Having contacted the company several times to remove my listing and asking where the information came from or who at ZOOM fabricated this information I've yet to get a response. What I did learn was even more frightening. They have no financial information on my company but used their company's ALOGRITHIM to create a financial profile for my company. Not even close to accurate or bearing any resemblance It's appears ZOOM INFO Fabricates its information to sell as accurate depictions to it's member base for a fee!!!! Be aware, and yes there are laws about this!!!

User's recommendation: ZOOM INFO is selling fabricated information to you and should not be used in any shape or form for decision making!

ID
Pros
  • Unsure
Cons
  • Untrue
  • Unreliable
  • Poss without permission
Preferred solution
Apology in writing to me. Apology about the misinformation posted on my company on ZOOM INFO's website. AND, if I need to bring this matter to legal counsel, ZOOM INFO Pays for any and all legal and additional expenses Insurance Agency.