Paypal, Inc. Scams me

On January 10, 2010 I received a letter from ER Solutions, Inc. stating I owed $348.99 to Paypal for an account I did not open. I called Paypal that day and spoke to their credit department at which point Ray, told me he would put in a request to have the account reviewed. I called this afternoon and was told that I need to pay $348.99 to ER Solutions, Inc. and they could not prove it was fraud. I never opened this account nor did I create the email addresses associated with this account. This is the 2nd time this has happened, where someone stole my identity and opened an account with Paypal, and this is the second instance where they've sent me to collections for an account I did not open. I've put credit blocks on my social security everything 90 days for the past 7 years because I knew of fraudulent activity and that someone had my identity. Now I'm being told I must pay an amount that I'm not responsible for. I cannot believe I am being scammed by Paypal and they are able to get away with this.

I have had a couple of problems using paypal and as others have stated there is no help from them. To address the problem of being forced to use them by ebay and others, maybe it is time for a class action to put them in place.

You know this country is going to *** in a hand basket because no one does anything to make things right. IT IS TIME TO TAKE IT BACK.

I've been through the same thing with this scam of a company! I just got a $330 balance owed from ER Solutions on an account I previously had with Paypal.What happened was I was the victim of identity theft and noticed the fraudulent charges, I contacted my bank and paypal(mistake) Instead of reimbursing my funds, for reasons known only to them they took MORE money out of my account!

I managed to close my bank account with "only" a negative $330 balance....but this is $330 I don't owe them, they owe me about $1500 they yanked out of my account. So 3 years after all this happens I get this letter from ER Solutions. I haven't been on ebay(had 300+ feedback) or used paypal since that.

HOW CAN THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY STILL EXIST? Ebay killed the golden goose forcing you to use paypal as a seller(which is illegal)

View more comments (1)