Wignall Animal Hospital is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE place to take your pet!

March 2008: i can't say it enough. I had an absolutely horrific experience there. These vets (all but possibly one) and the administrator could care less about the health and well-being of your pets. To make a long and traumatic story short: they sent me and my fevered cat packing with a 104 fever and 22 pre-filled syringes of ampicillin after charging me hundreds of dollars to keep her overnight on an IV drip! Go anywhere else. ANYwhere is better. Seriously. This is an absolute farce of an animal hospital or veterinarian care! I rescued a seagull a few weeks back and brought it to Tufts Wildlife Hospital for care. That seagull received better care for my $25.00 donation than my cat received for $1000. 00 at Wignall. Shame on them!

I've heard from numerous people that they are a rip off. They care more about the money than your pet.

I took my pet there years ago and never went back because they do unnecessary testing and whatever else they can to make a lot of money off people. It's a well known fact by many.

I must say I disagree with the negative comment on Wignall Animal Hospital. I just went there for an emergency visit regarding a cat and they were great!! Everyone was super nice and they took care of the matter at hand and didn't try to swindle me into anything other than what was needed Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

View more comments (1)