Daiso Indonesia - The worse shopping ever with daiso - baywalk Mall indonesia
I am loyal customer from daiso , from singapore , hk , japan , macao and yet - i have very bad experience with daiso Indonesia especially Baywalk mall Branch . This is the second bad experience which make me promise that I will never ever step and spend money in daiso Indonesia . I dont know how Daiso indonesia trained the staff , This specific branch have all rude staff with no interest to help customer or even just be polite to customer . I bring my daughter with me and she is 2 yrs old . as normally 2 yrs old , They are excited to look for stuff and there this one security guard that putting very rude face and keep watching my daughter like we are going to steal stuff from the shop . i already Unhappy until i decided to stop buying and pay my goods. near the cashier - my daughter holding one santa ornaments and fall down .. i put back the santa - and security with rude face and which i dont mind to pay for those items if broken - as good customer service standard they suppose come to me and told me that my daughter broke the stuff and i need to pay - But NO they dont do that - the security just took the items and blaming me with rude words and putting very RUDE face . I fee very insulted by the experience. I am very angry - not only i feel insulted because they watching me with rude and unfriendly face like i am going to steal then they really dont know what is the proper customer service standard - they behaving that they dont need customer - and the customer need them that why its not necessary for them to appreciate customer . Its simple if they are just saying with polite way , as customer suppose to get treated - i dont hve any issue for paying the items . at the end , i paid for the items and broke it in front of them . I really feel insulted by this experience . and i want to talk to the manager but they say THE STORE have no manager. I have yelled at the staff for how they treated customer and they are putting rude face and even the security raised voice on me until i raised my voice back at him .. Very very bad customer experience . This is the second time - getting treated like this by daiso and its happen in the same location . either daiso Indonesia have very low standard of customer service or this specific branch just happened to have rude staff ( ALL - from cashier , greeter and security (2) ) i have enjoyed shopping with daiso all over the world and i spent alot from daiso monthly - but i dont think it worth this experience and i dont think i will spend anymore at Daiso indonesia . Daiso Indonesia have no appreciation of Kids and i dont even have this experience at japan - i feel very welcome and Happy with daiso japan ( tokyo)
ID