Spiderwire - Spider wire cost me hundreds of dollars in one day and a fishing trip

Spider wire ez braid 30 lbs maid me loose 17 fish and cost me over 120 dollars in spoons and a 40 dollar re-spool yesterday 4-9-2021 and I'm pissed .... Spider wire is the only line I ever trusted and ever bought my whole life ... Not any more .I have fished my whole life and never had this happen to me ....... Plus it's not even braid ....it's wrapped ..... Im going to write bad reviews and so is my entire family ........... Just by throwing a 3 oz spoon five times my line broke..... The knot did not come undone .... I'm a great fisherman ..... My whole fishing trip was ruined and I left 3 days early everyone else around me caught fish non stop and landed all of them..... Me ....... I hooked alot but ran out of string due to it breaking every fish I hooked...... 30 lbs braid should have been way more than I needed ....... It honestly felt like I was fishing with cheap 10 pound line from wish.......SPIDER WIRE YOU COST ME OVER 430 dollars AND MANY MEALS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!!!!!!! But you tought me to never trust y'all again..... Because y'all's quality no longer exist...... You should call it's fools wire or *** wire or maybe *** wire .... Because it felt like I was fishing with tampon string.

User's recommendation: They are no longer a good brand of fishing line..... It's not even braid anymore it's twisted and held together by wax....on.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution