Verified Reviewer

Lazada Malaysia - Not given enough time to produce evidence. Not able to speak to Lazada Customer Service officer on Lazada website.

I would like to lodge a complaint against both the seller Happybuy. Online and Lazada. I was delivered 4 containers on 7th April 2021 which were not suitable to me. The cover comprised a long protrusion which was unusual and unapparent from the physical image or description on Lazada. I immediately requested a refund on the same evening. Late at night I was contacted by a stranger on my mobile which I suspect to be the seller. Then the seller started bombarding me for an explanation. I explained but he or she didn't understand English so finally I said that as a customer I am unsatisfied and would like to return the container. The next day, I received a refusal from the Seller. Lazada's website said customers may be asked to produce evidence within 3 days. However, I was given 48 hours or less to do so. In addition, although it was one order I was required to explain and produce evidence 4 times. No officer called me and this afternoon barely 48 hours of the request for further evidence, I received rejections from Lazada. This is the service industry. Not only was I harassed by the seller first on my mobile phone and afterwards on the chat service on Lazada, Lazada also failed to attend to my request or to provide a satisfactory avenue to speak to an officer as its chat service CLEO was ineffective in answering my questions when I desperately tried to contact Lazada on the seller's behaviour. I managed to contact Lazada at 5.53 pm today but had to leave shortly the call as Tesco had arrived. When I called, it said they are closed at 6.00 pm. I reserve all my rights and remedies against both Lazada and the seller for the distress and inconvenience they have caused me.

User's recommendation: Please do not buy from this seller. It has no understanding that in the service industry, the customer is always right. Lazada should strive to emulate Zalora.

ID
Pros
  • Lousy and cheap skate minded seller
Cons
  • Extremely poor customer service
Loss