Carabao Diving Resort - AVOID CARABAO DIVE RESORT

Avoid Avoid Avoid https://www.carabaodivingkohtao.com/ carabao dive resort diving resort koh carabao diving resort resort koh tao first dive schools ssi padi divers passion carabao dive My "dive master" couldn't have cared less about me. I was one of three in my group and the only one with no experience. He rushed through "the class", wouldn't help me with my fins and basically skipped the "checking for safety" part of the class. I told him I was apprehensive about the dive and that went in one ear and out the other. After the initial feeding the fish (which I enjoyed), we dove down to about 25 feet. I became claustrophobic-yes, in the ocean, and signaled that I needed to surface. Not only was he unaware, but unconcerned. After reaching the surface (no help to him), He came up and said to hold the rope/floatation and follow from the surface. I composed myself and tried to join the two boys in my group, but couldn't because I was not releasing the air correctly. The training, had it been adequate, would have taught me this. I got to follow them, from the surface, for the next 20 minutes or so. At no time did he check on me. He did say after the dive, that he saw me trying to come down. If that was the case, why in the *** did you not check to see what was wrong?
ID