Verified Reviewer
I switched to your company because TracFone could not supply proper support. Well, your company is just as bad if not worse! I give up. User's recommendation: Don't register with Tracfone.
#2013735

I signed up with Verizon because AT&T just did not work in my area. I bought the phone and had good help getting it setup.

No problems until the first month and then things started to go crazy. I was charged for items that I did not receive, charged for an discount that had been taken off of the phone but the customer person did not know that (but she worked and got it removed). Then one thing after the other just kept happening and the customer service is as worthless as the bubonic pledge. I call, get someone on the line and then get hung up on because they do not know how to solve the problem and do not care to fix the problem.

I am very unhappy with Verizon and now that I upgraded the same thing is going with the new phone. The person that "setup" my phone did not setup my internet, my emails or any thing that was needed to use the phone. Since I do not have transportation it has been really difficult to get to the store.

I went to the store 5/15/2021 and did not get any help. What to do next is WHAT????

ID
North Las Vegas, Nevada
Cons
  • This process is exhausting
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered