Verified Reviewer
A Foreign Affair - Fishy, fishy
A Foreign Affair - Fishy, fishy
Strangely enough there's some 40 profiles of very hot girls from Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Playa del Carmen has a population of 300k so that itself should raise a red flag. I got contacted by some 6 model type girls wanting to talk to me. I'm an average 50 Yr. old so...
#2022812

I discovered the hard way that A Foreign Affair/Loveme, contracts with a match making service called Help the Love to handle the profiles for women in Mexico. Help the Love has a presence on several social media sites advertising their match making services and looking for creative writers to work as "Profile Managers".

The profile managers/creative writers are paid to write letters for the women. So, when you are exchanging letters with a woman in Mexico you probably aren't. Another woman from Playa Del Carmen to watch out for is Maria (157688). She is a real person, we met.

I began questioning her sincerity in creating a relationship with me as she had expressed. This is when I discovered the partnership between AFF/Loveme and Help the Love. I found Maria (157688) profile has been active for over 8 years on different dating sites. She is also one of the most popular and active women in Playa meeting men from AFF/Loveme, per AFF staff.

When I filed my complaint with AFF/Loveme regarding these issues, they refunded my money from my correspondences.

It is too bad AFF/Loveme partnered with such a fraudulent company as Help the Love. Remember, the lower the profile number, the longer the woman has been on the site.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution