Dissatisfied Customer

Furniture Of America #1937240
We sincerely apologize for the frustrating experience and would like to look into your order to assist and address the level of service you received. Please send a comment or email (CustomerRelations@***.com) with your order number.

*** horrible, never again

Aafes Exchange #1620449
We apologize you did not receive the service you deserve. Please send us an email to CustomerRelations@aafes.com with your order number and contact information. We will have a manager review and respond to you.

Order says cancelled

Innovel Solutions #1542342
Please send an email to CustomerRelations@***.com with your order number contact information. We will forward to a manager for assistance.

Terrible return practice

Aafes Exchange #1446890
I would like to assist you with your return; please send an email to CustomerRelations@aafes.com with your order number and contact information.

Terrible return practice

Aafes Exchange #1443044
I'm sorry for this frustrating situation. Please send an email to CustomerRelations@aafes.com with your order number and contact information. I will escalate this to our senior leaders for immediate assistance.
1 reply
Christopher G Xue
Well they came to pick up my grill with just 1 person so my wife had to help move the grill on there truck. They also lacked a dolly to move it with. I am still waiting on the return money as well. Can't imagine a worse experiance.

Poor Customer Service

Aafes Exchange #1419716
Can you please email us at theExchange@aafes.com with your contact information and your order number. We will assist you. Thank you.

Horrible first impression

Aafes Exchange #1419715
Can you please provide your contact information and order number by emailing us at TheExchange@aafes.com. We will assist you.

AAFES Ruins Military Families Christmas

Aafes Exchange #1417006
Sir / Ma'am ... We are sorry you have not received the service you deserve. Can you please private message us with your comment and order details, order number, and name and contact information? I will elevate to senior management right away for review and response. Thank you for your patience.

Exchange Protection Plan

Aafes Exchange #1417002

Shaddy claim process

Aafes Exchange #1417001
You can also contact us at http://www.aafes.com/customerservice/feedback.aspx if you prefer not to use Facebook.

Shaddy claim process

Aafes Exchange #1416998
Sir / Ma'am ... We are sorry you have not received the service you deserve. Can you please private message us with your details, order number, and contact information? I will elevate to senior management for review and response. Thank you.
0 1

SHIPMENT LOST?

Aafes Exchange #1416996
You can also reach us at http://www.aafes.com/customerservice/feedback.aspx.
comment to review:

Did not receive item in time for 2nd year in a row.

Aafes Exchange #1416994
We are sorry you have not received the service you deserve. Can you please private message us with your details, order number(s) and contact information? I can have senior management review your situation and respond. Thank you.

Please do better

Aafes Exchange #1416992
We are sorry for the frustration during your online shopping. Can you please private message us with your details, order number(s) and contact information. I can have senior management review and respond. Thank you.

Aafes Exchange #1416989
Please private message us with your details, order number and contact information. I can have senior management reach back out to you. Thank you.

Aafes Exchange #1416988
Angela ... can you please private message us with your details, order number and contact information. I can have senior management reach back out to you. Thank you.

Exchange Protection Plan

Aafes Exchange #1416532
Please private message us at our Exchange Facebook page with your name and contact information and we will assist you.

Aafes Exchange #1409606
We are very sorry you have not had a good experience so far. Can you please private message us with your order number so we can assist you?
2 replies
Help me, I need to return the damaged TV set and have credit issued toy accout for the damaged merchandise. Please issue me a return authorization.

Filed a Claim for Shattered TV, no response

Aafes Exchange #1408308
Sir / Ma'am ... We apologize for this frustration ... Can you please private message us on Facebook (faceboo.com/ShopMyExchange) with the above issue? Please include your order number and contact information. We will elevate the issue to upper management for immediate action and response. Thank you.

Filed a Claim for Shattered TV, no response

Hena Pwz
Not a facebook user.

Never again

Aafes Exchange #1400848
Sir ... we apologize for this frustration. Could you please private message us at facebook.com/ShopMyExchange with this review plus your name, contact information, and your order number? We will elevate to upper management for action and response.
comment to review:

Will never order AAFES online ever again.

Aafes Exchange #1399686
I'm so sorry you received this type of service. Please PM the Exchange Facebook site with the order # and contact information. I would like to review this with a manager to get your order to you asap!

Worse customer service

Aafes Exchange #1399685
I'm so sorry you received this type of service. Please PM the Exchange on Facebook with the order number and contact information. I would like to look into it and work with a manager to make this right for you.
Thank you!
comment to review:

They claim their computers are down every single time I call, email, or try to chat!

Aafes Exchange #1399646
I am so sorry for this frustrating situation. Unfortunately, Joshua is no longer with our company. Please send me a PM at the Exchange Facebook page with your order number and contact information. We will work with a senior manager to get this situation resolved.