Scam!!!!!

Travelsmart Vip Club #1999906
To be fair my sister tried to use you to go to Barbados for her and family you were more expensive. Could you explain again what the fee is for and the upfront cost. And the term of the contract if you took out on finance? Many thanks. You should have an faq.
#1999953
Good Morning Dalhem, Unfortunately, we don't currently offer any club or affiliated resorts in Barbados, you are able to find a full list of all resorts offered on our website. You are also able to find all the information regarding all fees and costs within the membership documentation provided at the moment of purchase, the same information is available to download in the members' access section of our website. As we're sure you can appreciate, we are not at liberty to discuss the terms of each individual's financial situation online however, as we have offered repeatedly, if you could reach out to us directly at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com with your membership details we will gladly assist you further and answer absolutely any questions you may have.
comment to review:

They charged me a lot of money and I received nothing in return

Travelsmart Vip Club #1999905
Hi did you ever contact them. I was told today l cannot cancel?
#1999942
Good Morning Dalhem, As we have answered in your previous comments, we are more than happy to assist you further however we will need you to reach out to us directly at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com with your member details in order to locate your case with us.

Trying to cancel membership

Travelsmart Vip Club #1997497
Hi l bought this in May 2019. Not able to use it since the pandemic. Would like to cancel it but l can’t seem to get anyone at Travel smart to assist, they keep saying l signed the contract. My sister tried to use hers last year but it worked out more expensive. So she didn’t bother using it. Now they have changed the points system is it really worth having? Happy to be part of a class action, my sister would also be interested.
#1997733
Please feel free to reach out to us directly at socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com for further assistance. We would also be more than happy to clear up any doubts you may have as to the new lower rates and additional benefits now offered as part of the membership.

Trying to cancel membership

Travelsmart Vip Club #1997490
I’m interested in a class action my sis yet would be too!