comment to review:

Hendersonville, TN. Kroger Superstore.

Kroger #2047324
Hey I know her

Waffle House #2042165
It has been done thousands of times. the best approach is to go to your review and remove your whole letter. That way the site gets less attention. Just delete your account in total.

Waffle House #2042160
Just ignore them. They will stop then. Everyone knows what is going on. I will be "under review for exposing the truth about this site, you will also be. The one doing this is the people who run this site. This is how they change your username ever ten seconds. They get a notice when the name is changed and do the same.
2 0
Jj S Qci
#2042191
The problem is, anyone can change their nickname to match another user. This could just be some insane person living at home and collecting Gov't checks, doing this for fun. It could also be someone paid by a particular company to troll people making complaints against their company. It could be a number of possibilities, but one thing is for sure; this website is of a very poor design. It's almost like pissedconsumer.com designed the website for confusion. You do not need any special admin access to make your name exactly like another users nickname. If there were security controls to prevent multiple accounts of the same name, this would not be an issue. Very simple controls that are built into every other forum type web app system in the world. Even AOL was better than this in the early 90's. This being 2021, this is not a mistake, this is on purpose.

Waffle House #2042159
I hope you get this message before they deleted my message explaining how this site works. If you keep exposing this website soon they will not allow you to post any messages unless they are approved. Just do not worry about it. Delete your complaint. The people make of this site make money per post.
Reported to Attorney General of Ohio
#2042161
I do not need you defending me idiot. Leave me alone. I have had enough with beating up my mother and a baby.. I am facing criminal charges.

Waffle House #2042157
I see that you are being affected by this unprofessional website as well. Just want you to know that the people who are pretending to be you work for this unprofessional website.
Jj S Qci
#2042163
I am looking into reporting this website for criminal impersonation and violation of consumer protection laws. Attorney General of my state and the better business bureau will be receiving this information. I have already recorded this with screenshots. Thank you for taking the time to reach out! Although I am sorry you will probably be tolled by these stalkers.

Waffle House #2042151
The website has been doing this for years. The person making your posts under your same name work for pissed consumer Just ignore it and remove your letter. This unprofessional website does not need your attention. If you keep this up they won't let you post comments unless they are reviewed.

Unfair work conditions

Texas Roadhouse #2041755
You should have done your business then and there in the kitchen since they are pretty much doing something illegal.

My flight left early

Delta Airlines #2040709
How were they irresponsible if the flight left early? I do not think they are allowed to do that. Now if she were a few minutes late for check in I can see your point. Also if you read the post they had a connecting point, so it is not their fault. Our family had the same situation, I forget which airline, the gates were already closed but because we and several others were on the same flight that was late they let us on the flight.ut because we and several others were on the same flight that was late they let us on the flight.
3 2

No service

Little Caesars #2039567
I think they mean try to go to a place with better service. Not go to another website.
2 0

Manager Attitude

Dunkin Donuts #2039180
They probably meant $4.26 but this site won't let you use decimals, which is dumb since they are asking for a monetary amount.

Complaint