Verified Reviewer
Dear Sir , I did not choose this ticket . In addition the price was 671 euro but I have charged 890 euro . I refused this ticket, and I request you to refund the money back to account immediately as I did bot confirmed for finishing the payment .
#1997031

Good morning Abdulla, We would like to study your case. Please send an e-mail to customer.service(at)travel2be.com, indicating the Booking ID (8-digit code) in the subject line.

Remember to use the e-mail address you used to make your reservation. You will immediately receive instructions

View more comments
ID
Service
Travel2be Customer Care
Cons
  • I am still waiting for the refund
  • Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Travel2Be - Payment taken without my request !

Dear Sir , I did not chose this ticket . In addition the price was 671 euro but I have charged 890 euro . I refused this ticket, and I request you to refund the money back to account immediately as I did bot confirmed for finishing the payment .

User's recommendation: Make the payment after the client confirmes.

#1997032

Assistance will be provided as a reply to a registered support ticket through the previous mentioned process. Regards

ID