Verified Reviewer

LexisNexis - Erroneous driving record assignment

Update by user Apr 26, 2021

I rcvd a consumer report or CLUE report. It was “password protected” and they were unable to tell me how to unprotect it and send to Progressive Insurance.

♀️Everyone I speak with says something different and no one seems to know why accidents of the son suddenly became attributes of the father!! Seems like such a simple and frequent occurrence, that the remedy should be a “textbook” fix!! I hate when people are employed to represent their company dealing with customer issues, and they not only don’t know how to begin to solve your issues, but have no clue as to which dept to transfer you to or any real knowledge of the company’s services. After many failed attempts to send documents that could be opened to review and advancing my problems being solved with my insurance co.

, I had to devise a different plan to get them accessible documents!! Meanwhile, I don’t have any idea of their findings and if they’re correcting the obvious mis-assignment of some very costly accidents to my husband’s driving record.

Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2021
Changing my clean driving record to the unclean record of my son. Now my new policy payment went from $583 to $1300!!!! And they took that amount from my account!! Now...trying to get the driving report corrected by LN, has been awful and very uninformative!!! Everything was fine and correct until LN got involved and incorrectly attributed negative incidents

User's recommendation: Be aware of their abilility to negatively impact your status and cause you lots of unexpected and unnecessary money and strife!!!!

ID
Service
Lexisnexis Auto Insurance Report
Cons
  • Inaccurate reporting
  • Reporting incorrect information
Loss