Anchor Properties Of Milwaukee - Craig the apartment manager evicts tenants when they call police on people

In 2013,I was living with my wife at Avenues West/Merrill Park Apartments located at 609 North 31st Street in Milwaukee,Wisconsin. My girlfriend came by and started a fight with my wife. My girlfriend called the police and the police came,I told the police my side of the story,The police told me and my wife that if my girlfriend comes over to my apartment, She will be arrested for trespassing. Craig the apartment manager evicted me and gave me a notice to move out of the apartment!!! I moved out of the apartment. Me and my wife became homeless in the cold. Don't ever rent to Anchor of Milwaukee LLC and Alliance of Milwaukee LLC, because they will screw you and they wanna see bad things happen to good tenants in that apartment building!!!Building owner Richard A.Weller and Craig the apartment manager they like to screw and mess over good tenants!!! Stay away from Richard A. Weller,Craig,Anchor of Milwaukee LLC and Alliance of Milwaukee LLC!!! They ain't worth renting too.
ID
Service
Anchor Properties Of Milwaukee Property Manager
Cons
  • Bad management
Reason of review