Gastehaus HisPlace - His Place Germany

A whistle blower on the inside sent one of the victims an email and a link to an article and that is when we found out we had been scammed by these international fraudsters who preys on southern christians. A whistle blower on the inside sent one of the victims an email and a link to an article and that is when we found out we had been scammed by these international fraudsters who preys on southern christians. Can you imagine the sickening feeling we all went through when realized life as we knew it has become life as we now know it. Just getting by on Social Security. Why would a ministry do this to us? Go figure. The rest of this story will be: I will not rest until justice is served to these people who use religion to attract God's people to their playing field. You will rue the day His Place in Germany scam operation, and then choose to throw your old friends under the bus. Go ahead Wayne and Irene Negrini and Mel Tari hang with the Dalli's and LB. Just remember you're expendable too, so if I were you I wouldn't hang around any bus stations. I'll give you the latest link to Daphne Caruana Galizia. Read the comments. Better than a soap opera. Please share with your friends.

Did you ever get back your investment from Wayne and Irene negrini?

ID

Gastehaus HisPlace - His Place in Germany Scam
I’ve been keeping my silence for far too long. Wayne Negrini and His Place group of scammers pose as Christian ministers and scammed me of thousands of dollars. They scammed so many others like me of their life savings – hundreds of thousands of dollars. Justice will be served and I salute the ministries taking stern actions on them. They have great time spending hard earned money of Christians. Now, they paid for the price of their greed and bullying people to ask for donations. My personal money has gone into Wayne’s pocket, and they now blame me for Ladybird’s doings. After years of prayers and countless fasting. The Almighty God still decided not to vindicate his own faithful servants. Followers will say trials and tribulation, bad things happen to good people, continuing to pray. Haven’t we realized that praying for years didn’t work for our money to be returned. I cannot say that I am without sin and I am definitely in a position where I am personally in need of God’s grace and mercy. But I do feel a need to speak up and comment on the responses and reaction and find a way to help people like Regina who now live in poverty because of people like Negrini and these so-called German Christian ministers. I pray this conman and his gang are found guilty. The conman and his accomplishes have all along tried to defend themselves by suggesting that what they have done were not for personal gains but for God… and mind you all these folks are all Christian leaders. While the discerning individuals will know that even the gang leader who has shamefully claimed that God has said “sorry” to him (lol!) are all nothing but a bunch of people with criminal mind and criminal intent, by claiming to be Christian leaders, they will bring great shame and credibility to Christianity. Many people whom the Great Commission would want to reach out will simply said that they are better off not being Christians. Worst, only a small handful of Christian leaders have to conviction and guts to openly condemn the actions and behaviours.

I'll give you the latest link to Daphne Caruana Galizia. Read the comments.

Better than a soap opera. Please share with your friends.

@Donaciano Uqd

Do you have those links

View more comments (1)
ID
Mettlach / Wehingen, Saarland
Cons
  • Scam
Reason of review